Páginas

10 de junho de 2012

Mais Desenhos













i was sorting through some of my old sketchbooks and found this incomplete sketch. i always had this idea of Percy and Annabeth “Iris Messaging” each other while they were apart…

listened to this song practically on repeat while i sketched this out. study break Percabeth!


gi1997:

I colored Percabeth! Lol this picture is also on my deviantart, http://www.deviantart.com/gi1997  I think their expressions are so perfect :) completely spot on

oh, this sketch looks so much nicer colored. thank you! c:








chloetravelsbytardis:

Burdge is a goddess.. of amazingness.. and art.. and amazingnessss.
Also this book series is like one of my favorite things.
Also I wish i was half as good as Burdge_Bug.. #dyingofjealousy

heh well, i’m speechless. <3


biscoitinhadechocolate:

Percy Jackson by ~AllyBebe

AHHH LOVELY COLORING. <3



the two camps’ reactions to the Percabeth reunion. i had wayyy too much fun with this. c:
please tell me you understand Reyna’s reaction.










WIP of juniper and grover. :3 


and then Percy wore a toga. 


Annabeth’s hand slipped into mine. Under different circumstances I would’ve been embarrassed, but here in the dark I was glad to know where she was. It was about the only thing I was sure of. -page 59, The Battle of the Labyrinth


percabeth playlist: 


lonely boy- black keys
punching in a dream- the naked and famous
blue lips- regina spektor
west coast- coconut records
hazy- rosi golan ft. william fitzsimmons
pumpkin soup- kate nash
love lost- the temper trap
sea of love- cat power



who else is excited for these two to meet?


still, take your time, but get to me.



For a second there I thought you disappeared It rains a lot this time of year And we both go together if one falls down I talk out loud like you’re still around No no And i miss you






no spoilers, yo. i haven’t read Son of Neptune yet.

Fontes: DeviantArt  e Tumblr da burdge bug

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário